|Chief Operating Officer (COO)||1||15-20 years of experience in social or corporate sec- tors/ entrepreneurial ventures.|
|Prof. Tourism||1||PhD or equivalent with relevant field experience (6-8 years) in Responsible Tourism.|
|Asst. Prof. Entrepreneurship||1||Postgraduate/ M. Tech with relevant field experience (3-5 years) in Entrepreneurship.|
|Asst. Prof. Ecology||1||Postgraduate / M.tech with relevant field experience (3-5 years) in Applied Ecology.|
|Asst. Prof Agriculture||1||Postgraduate / M.tech with relevant field experience (3-5 years) in Agriculture.|
|Research Scholar – Agriculture||1||Phd or equivalent in Agriculture.|
|Finance Manager||1||Graduate / postgraduate with relevant field experience of 7-10 years (preferably in social sector) with good knowledge of Budgeting, Balance Sheet, Taxation, Profit and Loss and Tally software.|
|Procurement Manager||1||Supply chain management. Market research skills. Inventory management and procurement.|
|Executive Assistant||1||Graduate / postgraduate with secretarial, academic research or legal experience of at least 5 years.|
|Teaching Assistant (Architecture)||1||Graduate/ postgraduate with architectural background. (1-2 years experience).|
|Structural Engineer||1||Structural engineering background with 3-5 years of experience. Exposure in different materials , alternative and unconventional building techniques.|
|Project Manager||1||Civil engineering / technical background (at least 3-5 years of construction experience), prior working expe- rience with natural materials. Preferably should have worked in Ladakh. Capable of coordinating, managing and leading multiple projects.|
|Asst. Project Manager||1||Experience in managing and coordinating projects. Relevant field experience. (min. 12th pass)|
|Site Supervisor||3 to 4||Technical background/ hands-on experience with one or more construction technique ( i.e. – masonry, car- pentry, fabrication etc.). Preferable should have worked in Ladakh. (min. 3-5 years experience)|
|Asst. Site Supervisor||3 to 4||Relevant site experience. Knowledge in construction. (min. 12th pass)|
|Site Architect||1||Graduate / postgraduate (3-5 years on-site experience). Good co-ordinating and management skills,communi- cation and representational skills, making and checking drawings. Portfolio should reflect site experience.|
|Store Keeper||1||To take care of and do the inventory of material. (min. 12th pass)|
|Architectural Interns||2||Highly motivated. Software skills- Autocad, Photoshop, Indesign, Excel. (min. internship period of 6 months)|
|Driver||1||Ability to drive heavy vehicles with appropriate license.|
* Please note that these are indicative qualifications. HIAL values experience over formal qualifications and these shall be relaxed for the right candidate with relevant experience and positive attitude.
- All positions are full time and will be placed in Phyang, Leh, Ladakh.
- Please mention the position applied for clearly in the application form.
- Candidates to send their applications and resumes to [email protected] or post to – HIAL Office, SECMOL, PO box no. 4, Leh, Ladakh, J&K 194101
- Last date for receipt of application is 15th December, 2018.
- Interviews of short-listed candidates will be conducted on the 1st week of January, 2019.
- Salaries will be commensurate with the best in the industry.